STS. MARGARET AND GREGORY
FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
STS. MARGARET & GREGORY F.C.U.
Established in 1944, it began when St. Margaret of Hungary F.C.U. combined with St. Gregory F.C.U. in 1990.
2009 – Ohio Carpenters Joined
2009 – Holy Trinity Church Joined
July of 2015 – Our Lady of Angels F.C.U. merged and became a branch of Sts. Margaret & Gregory F.C.U.
Please take a look at our Identification Notice.
Questions? Visit our Chat Page
Link to Our Lady of Angels Branch location.
1499 Dean Drive, South Euclid, OH 44121